7.25.2009

Got a travel book. The Skecthing Backpacker.

At long last. I got the chance to visit ROX earlier at Bonifacio High Street because I was also there for Yahoo's Purple Hunt Finale. Though unlucky in entering the Top 40 of Purple Hunters, I was very much happy to finally get a copy of Robert Alejandro's The Sketching Backpacker: Backpacking Southeast Asia, Parts of China from ROX. I've been reading a lot of blogs and forum posts about this about a year ago and now I got to chance to get my own copy. This is just the start and I hope it would inspire me to start my own backpacking trip around Southeast Asia.Ü
My friend and I really enjoyed seeing all the stuff at ROX. It's like going to National Bookstore or a local hardware shop in malls that you get to see really interesting things. Hope to visit ROX again when I'll have my dream backpacking trip come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Philippines

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain


See beyond.  Understand sincerely.