1.28.2009

Two More Days!

Still got two more days to prepare. Two more days to finish things. It feels that this is somewhat like a travel of a lifetime. That kind of feeling during my first trip abroad. Hay. Hmm. Well, it is a travel of a lifetime because it has been years since the last time I was there. Robinson's Place was just about to start construction. There was still no extension of the the pier. Hmm. Well actually I was in Iloilo about two years ago. But it was just a stopover coming from Davao after the YFC ILC. Some friends and I were just around the pier area to buy pasalubong. I wasn't able to get a taste of that "original" Lapaz batchoy. I wasn't even able to visit an aunt who works in the city. Hmm. Still have a hard time remembering the last time I was there. Haay. But hopefully my mom and I could maximize our short visit back to Iloilo.

Haay. I now see myself lounging in the farm and just listening to the sound of the leaves.
Relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Philippines

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain


See beyond.  Understand sincerely.