2.05.2009

back at marikina

I'm back since Monday night. Have lots of stories from the recent Iloilo trip but I don't know where and how to start. Been busy the past two days fixing an online store. Probably I just can't start telling the stories because I still don't have the pictures processed from Digiprint. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have the photos and start writing the stories. Also hope that all shots aren't overexposed because I just learned that outdoor shots should use a lower ISO film for the fisheye2 lomo cam. I used a film with the highest iso that's why i am a bit worried. hay. hoping.

*Had a hard time giving a title to this blog entry. I am suppose to title it "back home" but i can't because I am not sure whether I can still call Marikina as my home. I just found a home in the quiet town Guimbal, Iloilo and also the humble province of Guimaras. Been dreaming that I am living in Guimaras or in Guimbal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Philippines

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain


See beyond.  Understand sincerely.